No. Of Open Positions:2
Location: Bangalore, India.
Dasceq: Data – Science – Equilibrium
Transforming Collections with AI/ML and Big Data
In the digital age, businesses have access to more data than ever before, and this data can be leveraged to drive decision-making for improved growth and seamless consumer experience including collections. Since being founded in 2017, our team of data scientists and domain experts at Dasceq (Data – Science – Equilibrium) have created a AI platform to boost collections efficiency and amount collected. We are leading edge AI Startup converging Machine learning, AI with deep collection and servicing experience leveraging AI/ML and Big Data to create a unique platform for Collections. Our next generation product is enabling clients to improve consumer experience and ROI. Dasceq’s next-gen SaaS AI platform optimizes collections with data-driven insights.
We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies to engineer breakthrough AI product, customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to collections. At Dasceq Center for Artificial Intelligence and Innovation, you’ll be part of an elite team accelerating adoption of AI, ML and Big Data for Fortune enterprises in USA.
Do you have it in you to join Dasceq? We are a committed and passionate team of hard working individuals who are making a difference for our clients, our industry and our team members. We are looking for passionate individuals who are great performers and willing to be part of team passionate about building production-quality applications using cutting-edge machine learning algorithms? They must be Self Starter, Hard Workers, Great Team Spirit and a willing to become experts in their domain? If the answer is YES then APPLY
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work in our AI/Data Science Innovation Team and will leverage data to gain insights by analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
• They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
• They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist:
• Data mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
• Has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or another quantitative field, and is familiar with data science algorithms.
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets and experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
• Coding knowledge and experience with several language C++, python, R.
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
• Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: BI tools.
Only those candidates can apply:
1. Have a great attitude, willing to learn and work hard and excel in career.
2. Are available for full time (in-office) to work at our Jaynagar Office in Bengaluru
3. can start the between 1st March19 and 15th April’19
4. Should have an ability to work in a team with good communication skills
5. Should have the ability to meet routine production deadlines
6. Should be well versed with computer concepts of the internet, networking, browser, website, apps, MS Office, etc.
7. Should have basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Presentation, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
8. Should have a strong attitude to learn and logical reasoning
9. Open to work long hours and weekend as needed (one to two weekend a month).
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Daily Lunch and Snacks Provided
Bi-Weekly Team Events and Office Party.
Required for Interview:
1. Current and past jobs pay slip and appointment letter (pdf)
2. All diploma and certificate copies (pdf)
3. Three References
|Job Category||Data Science|