Intern Position Available:1
Location: Bangalore, India.
Dasceq: Data – Science – Equilibrium
Transforming Collections with AI/ML and Big Data
In the digital age, businesses have access to more data than ever before, and this data can be leveraged to drive decision-making for improved growth and seamless consumer experience including collections. Since being founded in 2017, our team of data scientists and domain experts at Dasceq (Data – Science – Equilibrium) have created a AI platform to boost collections efficiency and amount collected. We are leading edge AI Startup converging Machine learning, AI with deep collection and servicing experience leveraging AI/ML and Big Data to create a unique platform for Collections. Our next generation product is enabling clients to improve consumer experience and ROI. Dasceq’s next-gen SaaS AI platform optimizes collections with data-driven insights.
We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies to engineer breakthrough AI product, customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to collections. At Dasceq Center for Artificial Intelligence and Innovation, you’ll be part of an elite team accelerating adoption of AI, ML and Big Data for Fortune enterprises in USA.
Do you have it in you to join Dasceq? We are a committed and passionate team of hard working individuals who are making a difference for our clients, our industry and our team members. We are looking for passionate individuals who are great performers and willing to be part of team passionate about building production-quality applications using cutting-edge machine learning algorithms? They must be Self Starter, Hard Workers, Great Team Spirit and a willing to become experts in their domain? If the answer is YES then APPLY
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will support our Frontend Dashboard team with Software infrastructure.
Responsibilities for Software Engineer
• Knowledge of different Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL .
• Experience in building Rest api based architectures.
• Experience in BI tools like PowerBI, AWS QuickSight, Tableau, Open Source BI Tools.
Who can apply:
• Has a bachelor’s degree or self trained in Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with basic data science background.
• Good written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Only those candidates can apply who for internship:
1. Have a great attitude, willing to learn and work hard and excel in career.
2. Are available for full time (in-office) internship at our Jaynagar Office in Bengaluru
3. can start the internship between 1st March19 and 15th Mar’19
4. are available for duration of 6 months
5. have relevant skills and interests
6. Should have an ability to work in a team with good communication skills
7. Should have the ability to meet routine production deadlines
8. Should be well versed with computer concepts of the internet, networking, browser, website, apps, MS Office, etc.
9. Should have basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Presentation, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
10. Should have a strong attitude to learn and logical reasoning
11. Open to work long hours and weekend as needed (one to two weekend a month).
Letter of recommendation
Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum)
Daily Lunch and Snacks Provided
Bi-Weekly Team Events and Office Party.
Required for Interview:
1. Current and past jobs pay slip and appointment letter (pdf)
2. All diploma and certificate copies (pdf)
3. Three References
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply
|Job Category||Software Engineer|